Hi there all Readers
Which side of the border are you on – life or death?
“Me? No way am I on the side of death!” you cry in disgust.
Well, my question is, “how do you know?”
What goes on inside of your thoughts determines your direction of thinking. And your thoughts take you to avenues that are either dark or filled with light. Which one is it?
YOUR FIRST THOUGHTS….what are they?
* What’s the first thing that comes into your mind when you wake up in the morning?
Does a song pop-up in your heart, “What a beautiful mooooorning, what a beautiful day!” or perhaps “Uhh, another day of troubles!”
* What’s the first thing that comes into your mind when you experience difficulties?
“Uhhh I hate my life!” or “Bring it on! With My Lord I can leap over a wall”?
* What’s the first thing that comes into your mind when you experience opposition?
“Anger? Offence? Even hatred or revenge?” or “I will trust the Holy Spirit to minister here”?
* What’s the first thing that comes into your mind when you’re challenged out of your comfort zone?
“Leave me alone?” or “Sure, how may I help?”
* What’s the first thing that comes into your mind when your wallet or purse is empty?
“Fear? Stress?” or “Lord, what can I do to please you?”
* What comes out of your mouth when life is tough?
Complaints and even more complaints? Or “Lord, I choose to praise you no matter what”?
If you’re guilty of any of the first mentioned, go think again about which side of the border you are on. If you’re on the last mentioned side, go ahead and have a GREAT light-filled life!
HEAR His Heart and be ENCOURAGED. Thank God in everything no matter what the circumstance, good or bad, for this is God’s will (1 Thess 5:18). All things work out together for good for those who love God (Rom 8:28).
God loves it when we look at life from a godly and light-filled perspective, for this is the mind of Christ.
Make the right CHOICE today!
Love in Him