Why do I need a kingdom heart?
– God’s Word says we must conform and identify with His Son, Jesus Christ the King.
– To live with a victorious heart attitude no matter the circumstance – good or bad!
– No kingdom workplace can exist without a kingdom heart.
Life is tough and it can bring you down unless you have the heart attitude of the King. Let’s be honest, the world is upside down. The signs are there, society has gone in reverse, because many a man has turned away from his Maker.
Various spheres exist in society – Family, Religion, Economy, Education, Government, Media, Celebration (Arts & Entertainment, Sport).
Each sphere is experiencing its own particular problems, to name but a few- rejection, feelings of hopelessness and defeat, idolatry, unemployment, loss, pride, greed, atheism, oppression, corruption, bad news, fear, perversion etc.
What is the solution?
The solution lies within the heart! Sustainable transformation starts from the inside out – not the other way round! Our heart impacts our mind and our mind impacts our conduct. Let us take up the creed of “Whatever is born of God is victorious over the world” (1 Jn 5:4).
– All believers who want to walk out with the resurrection power of Jesus Christ
– New generation and upcoming leaders in all spheres of society
– Intercessors who are led to pray for transformation
How will a Kingdom heart impact my life and workplace?
-Benefits believers on all spheres of life – personal, workplace, spiritual, mental, social.
-Transformation in heart and character leads to transformation in conduct.
-Adds value to the integration of ‘personal-spiritual-professional life.’
-Lays the foundation for the establishment of a Kingdom workplace.
–Personal heart transformation leads to workplace transformation.
-An inspiration to overcome defeat with a victorious heart.
To book an event, or to invite Rishon